Cambridge EnerTech is pleased to offer a skill-based Training Seminar to the International Battery Seminar & Exhibit. A Training Seminar offers in-depth training and instruction on a specific subject area that isn’t covered at this level during the main conference program or pre-conference and dinner tutorials. Our Training Seminar offers real-life case studies, problems encountered and solutions applied. Experienced Training Seminar instructors offer a mix of formal lectures, interactive discussions and activities to help attendees maximize their learning experiences.
2020年3月30日(一) | 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
TS1: Introduction to Big Data Analytics, Machine Learning (ML), and Artificial Intelligence (AI) and the Key Use Cases in Battery Development, Manufacturing, and Operations
Tal Sholklapper, CEO & President, Voltaiq
Additional Instructors to be Announced
TOPICS WILL INCLUDE:
- Review of use cases for Big Data Analytics, Machine Learning (ML), and Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- Materials design
- Materials selection
- Life prediction
- Accelerating development cycles and time-to-market
- Anomaly detection
- Reduced costs through accelerated end-of-line testing
- System Design
- Lifetime prediction
- System sizing
- BMS algorithm design
- Predictive maintenance
- 2nd life application selection
- Creating feedback loops to iteratively improve operations and battery design
- Overview of key concepts
- Full-lifecycle traceability and maintaining a batteries Digital Twin
- Data harmonization and Battery Intelligence Systems
- Introduction to battery data and feature selection
- Review of Modern Machine Learning (ML) and Artificial Intelligence (AI) techniques
- Review of key data sources from across the lifecycle from materials and production parameters to operations
- What data are important?
- How much do you need?
- What resolution do you need?
- What are the important features?
- Deep dive on use cases such as optimizing fast charge times
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
Engineers and scientists working for materials and component companies, battery developers, pack developers, and OEMS; and business development and technical sales who are looking to gain a deeper understanding of the product and development process.
What is a Training Seminar?
Each Training Seminar offers 1.0 Day of instruction with start and stop times for each day shown above and on the Event-at-a-Glance published in the onsite Program & Event Guide. Training Seminars will include morning and afternoon refreshment breaks, as applicable, and lunch will be provided to all registered attendees on the full day of the class. Each person registered specifically for the Training Seminar will be provided with a hard copy handbook for the Seminar in which they are registered. A limited number of additional handbooks will be available for other delegates who wish to attend the Seminar, but after these have been distributed no additional books will be available. We ask that Training Seminars not be disturbed once they have begun. In the interest of maintaining a high-quality learning environment for these sessions, we ask that attendees commit to attending the entire program, rather than coming in and out of the room, as to not disturb the hands-on style instruction being offered to the other participants.
*Best Value or separate registration required for Training Seminar