Present a Poster and Save $50!
Cambridge Healthtech Institute encourages attendees to gain further exposure by presenting their work in the poster sessions. To secure a poster board and inclusion in the conference materials, your abstract must be submitted, approved and your registration paid in full by November 10, 2017.
Register online, or by phone, fax or mail. Please indicate that you would like to present a poster. Once your registration has been fully processed, we will send an email with a unique link and instructions for submitting your abstract using our online abstract submission tool. Please see below for more information.
Reasons you should present your research poster at this conference:
- Your poster will be seen by our international delegation, representing leaders from top pharmaceutical, biotech, academic and government institutions
- Receive $50 off your registration
- Your poster abstract will be published in our conference materials
- Automatically entered into poster competition
- You must select ONE track for your poster. (Your poster selection must be concurrent with your registration selection, but it does not have to be the same.)
- Your poster will hang only for the duration of your selected track.
- Late posters will only be accepted if space allows. Late posters will not be included in conference materials.
Note: Posters should be portrait orientation, with maximum dimensions of
36 inches wide (3 feet) x 48 inches high (4 feet).
* CHI reserves the right to publish your poster title and abstract in various marketing materials and products.
We accept poster presentations at the event. Should you like to give a presentation, please add your comment at the remark when you make the registration or contact us through the inquiry form.