Cambridge Healthtech Institute's Fifth Annual
Single-Use Technologies and Continuous Processing
( 单次使用技术与连续处理 )
Advancing Bioprocessing through Technological Innovation
2018年1月8日 - 9日
The steady adoption of single-use technologies and subsequent move toward continuous processing (CP) for clinical and commercial manufacture has created a great need to evaluate the risks, challenges, opportunities and strategies for implementing these types of technologies into modern day bioprocessing.
Cambridge Healthtech Institute's Fifth Annual Single-Use Technologies and Continuous Processing conference will once again gather technology and equipment providers, end users, and regulators to discuss innovative approaches to current challenges, update companies on the trends in technology, share case studies on successful implementation, and ultimately identify how to derive as much value as possible from these technological advances.
We invite presentation proposals on the following preliminary topics:
- Highlighting the value and advantages of single-use and continuous processing
- Technological advantages in single-use technologies and continuous processing equipment
- Standardization and best practices for single-use technologies and systems
- Regulatory challenges
- Extractables and leachables
- Scale and downstream process limitations
- Case studies of continuous processing
- Challenges and limitations in single-use technologies and continuous processing