饭店 & 地点
Sheraton Lisboa Hotel & Spa
Rua Latino Coelho, 1
1069-025 Lisbon, Portugal
Phone: (351)(21) 3120000
Discounted Room Rate: €160 single/€180 double, includes breakfast
Discounted Room Rate Cut-off Date: 12 February 2018
Please click here or call the hotel directly to reserve your sleeping accommodations. You will need to identify yourself as a Cambridge Healthtech Institute conference attendee to receive the discounted room rate with the host hotel. Reservations made after the cut-off date or after the group room block has been filled (whichever comes first) will be accepted on a space- and rate-availability basis. Rooms are limited, so please book early.
Why Stay at the Sheraton Lisboa Hotel and Spa?
- Be in the Heart of it All - The Sheraton Lisboa Hotel and Spa is located right in the heart of the city!
- Get Here Quickly - Located just minutes from Lisbon Airport, it's a quick trip in and out.
- Energize - Enjoy a complimentary delicious breakfast, visit the gym, or swim in the pool (weather permitting).
- Be Productive - Complimentary wifi in all attendee guest rooms lets you get work done on YOUR time.
- Relax and Enjoy - Restaurants, shops and the historic sites of the beautiful city of Lisbon are just a short walk away.
We understand that you have many choices when making your travel arrangements. Please understand that reserving your room in the CHI room block at the conference hotel allows you to take full advantage of the conference sessions, events and networking opportunities, and ensures that our staff will be available to help should you have any issues with your accommodations.
HOTEL SCAM ALERT: It has come to our attention that some of our conference participants
are being targeted in a hotel scam. We do not utilize any third party hotel booking services. If you are contacted by any company other
than Cambridge Innovation Institute (CII) or any of CII's divisions (including Cambridge Healthtech Institute and Cambridge EnerTech) please do not
do business with them. These companies may ask for advance payment, and should you contract with them, you may be unable to confirm,
make changes or receive a refund, and reservations are often canceled without advance notice.
For more on what to see and do in Lisbon, click here.