Cambridge Healthtech Institute第一届
Drug Discovery for Rare Diseases
( 罕见疾病疗法的开发 )
2018年3月28日 | Boston Marriott Cambridge | 马萨诸塞州剑桥
Who should attend: Scientists, Lab Managers, Clinicians, Team Leads, Directors and Executives from Pharma, Biotech, Academia, Government, Contract Research Labs and Technology Providers involved in Drug Discovery & Development, Functional Screening, Target Identification and Validation, Biomarker Discovery, Translational and Clinical Research, Bioinformatics, Diagnostics, Alliance Management, and other areas important to Rare Diseases.
Topics will include, but are not limited to:
- Update on peptide and oligonucleotide drugs for treating rare diseases
- Evaluating new models and approaches to identify novel drug targets and biologic modalities
- Using CRISPR, stem cells, and other innovative tools for understanding and treating rare diseases
- Finding computational and bioinformatics tools for identifying disease pathways and drug targets
- Exploiting proteomics, genomics, and metabolomics tools for drug and target discovery
- Exploring gene therapy, cell therapy, and gene editing
The deadline for submission is September 15, 2017.
All proposals are subject to review by the Scientific Advisory Committee to ensure the highest quality of the conference program. Please note that due to limited speaking slots, preference is given to pharmaceutical and biotech companies, regulators and those from academia. Additionally, vendors/consultants who provide products and services to these biopharmaceutical companies are offered opportunities for podium presentation slots based on a variety of Corporate Sponsorships.