Sir Gregory Winter, PhD, FRS, Master, Trinity College and Co-Founder and Director, Bicycle Therapeutics
Andreas G. Plückthun, PhD, Professor and Director, Department of Biochemistry, University of Zürich Therapeutics in Situ
“The best biologics technology meeting in Europe: a must-attend conference for novel biologics.”
- Rakesh D., PhD, VP, R&D, MedImmune
“Excellent event as usual. I always learn a substantial amount of info while at PEGS Europe.”
- Marie K., PhD, CSO, Novimmune SA
“The session was very good as was the feedback of the people I met there. So, as usual, very good meeting!”
- Christian K., PhD, Distinguished Scientist, Roche Innovation Center Zurich
“I enjoyed the meeting very much. Partly for the talks but also for the networking. I thought your topics were spot-on.”
- David S., PhD, Vice President, Xencor, Inc.
“I was very impressed with the quality of the presentations and the engagement of the attendees.”
- Yariv M., PhD, Senior Scientist, Medimmune, Inc.
“PEGS Europe is by far one of my favorite meetings, and 2017 is no exception! I enjoyed the format and the size, and also enjoyed the breadth of topics the meeting covered. I was glad to have the possibility of changing between different
tracks, and thought the parallel session topics matched well with each other.”
- Laura L., PhD, Senior Director, Pfizer, Inc.
“The presentations were exceptional, covering an extraordinary array of antibody and antibody-alternative technologies. PEGS Europe is unparalleled in both scope and quality.”
- Kevin R., PhD, Scientist, Wellcome Trust Sanger Institute