Cambridge Healthtech Institute’s Inaugural
Oncolytic Viral Therapy
( 溶瘤病毒疗法 )
Engineering, Translational and Clinical Strategies
Oncolytic virotherapy may be the next major breakthrough in immunotherapy. Long viewed as tools for directly killing cancer cells, recent research indicates that oncolytic viruses may have a bigger role to play by triggering an immune response in the body against cancer. Interest in the field is at an all-time high, evidenced by the entry of big pharma the likes of Amgen, Pfizer, Celgene, BMS, as well as many smaller but highly active biotech companies.
Acknowledging the importance and growing interest in this field, CHI is bringing the first annual Oncolytic Viral Therapy to PEGS Boston. The conference will present exciting research and development in the field, from mechanistic understanding of viruses and tumor biology to engineering and optimization strategies, preclinical and translational sciences, clinical trial strategies and updates.
Coverage will include, but is not limited to:
- Mechanisms of actions of oncolytic virus in the tumor microenvironment
- Viral Engineering and Replication
- Enhancing oncolytic virus activity – potency, targeting and efficacy
- Delivery strategies
- Combination therapy strategies
- Preclinical and translational updates
- Biomarkers, patient stratification and selection strategies
- Clinical trial progress
- Viral vector production and CMC manufacturing strategies