Present a Scientific Poster
Share your company's new research by presenting a poster at TIDES 2018. All posters are displayed in the exhibit & poster hall area throughout the event.
Please note that all poster presenters must be registered attendees. The deadline for poster submissions is Friday, 12 October 2018.
- Waleed Danho, Former, Distinguished Research Leader, Roche, USA
- Bruce Morimoto, Executive Director, Applied Translational Medicine, Celerion, USA
- Thomas Meier, Chief Operations Officer, Bachem AG, Switzerland
- Jesper Lau, Vice President, Diabetes Protein & Peptide Chemistry, Novo Nordisk, Denmark
- Joel Richard, Senior Vice President, Peptides - Head of CMC Development, Ipsen, France
- Neil Thompson, Director Business Development, PolyPeptide
- Leila Malik, CMC Project Manager, Zealand Pharma
- Michael Postlethwaite, Program and Business Development Manager, Bachem, Switzerland
A great overview of major progress in peptide technology and stimulating discussions about hot topics.
An excellent business platform to meet existing and new customers in peptides and oligonucleotides development & manufacturing and at the same time learn about today's problems and tomorrow needs.
Business Development Director
Well attended event with attendees from all parts of peptide clinical development. The talks on peptide manufacture and issues that can arise were excellent.